Saturday, July 26, 2008

Moving to a New Apartment!




I'm moving to a new rental community named 'XChange at Secaucus Junction' on 31st July 2008. This is a brand new rental community right next to the Secaucus NJ Transit train station. It has quite a few tempting features like pre-installed surround sound system in living room, laundry in the apartment, a nice terrace, gym, tech lounge with large screen TV and billiards, on-site convenience store, and top of all everything in apartment is brand new :-).

Right now am busy packing all my stuff since I'm moving on a working day I wouldn't get much time on weekdays. I'm excited about the move, it saves me atleast 30mins (one way) of my everyday commute to office. I can just walk to train station. Also, I hope I would be regular to Gym this time since I don't have an excuse of not in a mood to drive to Bally's Fitness Center.

I will update my blog once I move to my new apartment.

1 comment:

Eddie H. said...

Hey I am also moving in to this apartment (at the end of ths month). How do you like it so far? Can you give me some insight on what you like / don't like?